Have trouble getting your kids to eat spinach? You won’t when you serve this delicious, creamy side dish. One of our all-time favorites. There’s always a battle to make sure everyone gets their fair share. A double batch in our house is never enough.
- 16 ounce bag frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer all ingredients to a glass baking dish.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and crispy. Cool and serve.